Things to do... (with VP.net)
Refactoring for safety
- The document view stores apertures with an embedded index rather than a
link. This is potentially dangerous...
- The LoadPostProcessing and RemapIndexes
are not used yet. When using them, do not forget to use the specific LinkXxx
methods to process links. Also, commands may contain embedded indexes !
- The command implementation macros should provide some means of
implementing the RemapIndexes functionality.
- Transparency saving/restoring when painting multi-level attributes, etc. VP::Render::Context
should maintain a transparency history and VP::DocAttr::Alpha
should use CombineAlpha instead of SetAlpha.
- Add a synthetic measurement unit which turns out to be always pixels on the display,
whatever the transformations applied to it. This would be useful for DocTrans::Linear
rotation grip, for instance.
- SelManager::FindNumSel... and others
should use the cache.
- The selection management is not OK (searching for the selection attributes
should be based on a link-safe algorithm).