Things to do... (with VP/OPaC)
Refactoring for safety
- The document view stores apertures with an embedded index rather than a
link. This is potentially dangerous...
- The LoadPostProcessing and RemapIndexes
are not used yet. When using them, do not forget to use the specific LinkXxx
methods to process links. Also, commands may contain embedded indexes !
- The command implementation macros should provide some means of
implementing the RemapIndexes functionality.
- Add a synthetic measurement unit which turns out to be always pixels on the display,
whatever the transformations applied to it. This would be useful for DocTrans::Linear
rotation grip, for instance.
- Whenever a user icon gets modified, GUISyn signals every view which
recorded an icon with the specified name to redraw itself. If several icons
get modified, this operation is done several times. Would it be useful to
somehow batch these modifications ?
- SelManager::FindNumSel... and others
should use the cache.
- The selection management is not OK (searching for the selection attributes
should be based on a link-safe algorithm).
- Make OPaC work properly on the second display of a multi-headed computer.
- If the front-end crashes, make the back-end restart it. If needed, undo
and redo the last commands to put the front in exactly the same state as it
was before the crash.
Make sure the back-end has all the information it needs to restore the
front-end in exactly the same state as before the crash.
- If the back-end crashes, make the front-end restart it.